It’s that time of year again when the Barclay’s Premier League is just getting started and football fanatics all around the world are very near to getting their weekly fix… (of football, not drugs obviously).
One of the best feelings for many people is not only watching the games on telly and in person, but actually feeling involved with the going ons while eagerly anticipating the forthcoming matches.
- At the moment I have FIFA 12, this is now almost three versions old and although it is by far my favourite so far, it is time for a change. I don’t usually buy new games as I’m only a casual gamer so I think it’ll be good that I’m moving on from this.
- FIFA 15’s features aren’t a ‘game changer’ for me, personally. However they have made the small changes over the years that have made the entire game look, and most probably, feel tons better. I am looking forward to all the new features. This had to be in the list.
- They claim to have 200 new player models, which means that each player will look a lot more different on the base than to what I have been playing and from its predecessor. Very impressive to go that inch further to improve visuals as well as gameplay. Even the new goalkeeper animations will be interesting to see.
- All 20 Stadiums have been designed in-game in the BPL which means that there are even more grounds to play in. This may not feel like a big change to many, but since my home team have been promoted, having my team’s stadium in the game will be absolutely brilliant. (King Power Stadium – Leicester City FC).
- Leicester are in the Premier League! I understand I could buy PES and now have a Leicester team playing, but I genuinely cannot wait to play as an updated Leicester City side. This season shall be good. Their kits don’t look half bad either.
Check out the official EA Sports website highlighting the FIFA 15 features http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/features
Will you be buying FIFA 15 this year? Answer in the poll below.