Shall we get straight to the crunch then? I’ve read a lot of articles like these… But when you have a dying battery issue, every one of these articles are interesting!
This is all from personal experience really, and I’m sure these are common sense to most…They are not guaranteed to give you years on your existing battery… But someone somewhere may find this article useful…
Here are 5 simple tips to help you get a bit more life out of your batteries…
Let’s get stuck in…
- Starting off with the basics, ensure that your connections are switched off when not needed. Why have your Bluetooth switched on when it’s night-time?
- Power saver mode? – Use it when not using demanding apps/games.
- Turn that brightness down a notch. You’d be shocked at how much juice those huge panels suck out.
- Airplane mode – Use it if you’re desperately in need of the last few %, it’ll help a little bit.
- Kill background apps/Clear RAM. Some apps still run in the background and also give you unnecessary push notifications. Stop this. Phone will end up running slower and will end up using more juice.
There we go.
5 simple tips to extend battery life.